Monday, September 12, 2011

Shellac, I LOVE you.

So, I had just about given up on nail polish. I'm a mom and well I wash my hands 10 gazillion times a day. I cannnot have acrylic, wrap, what have you  nails anymore. Too much maintenance and once again I am a mom and long fingernails seem to get in the way or stab kiddies in the eyes (yes, this has happened, multiple times). So i have just opted for a good ole buff to keep em shiny, and even that turns out to be too much work sometimes, have I mentioned I am a mom, a mom of 4??  :):):)   BUT i love the look of a nice well kept short mainicure.  Lindsey at www.momandwife.com gave such rave reviews about her Shellac pedicure ( she claimed her pedicure lasted over a month with no chipping),someone else said the manicure lasts and lasts.... I decided to try it.  i got both the mani and pedi ( Darling Spouse has been away on business trips the last 2 weeks I think he was afraid I would go completely insane if he denied me this) I m happy to report that my manicure is in tact after 10 days as well as my pedicure... I am in LOVE with this stuff. cute short polished, unchipped nails... that last longer than 10 hours.  This makes my list of FAV products wih mr clean magic erasers and the bounce bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment