Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Its not even 8 am and my plan for the day has already changed...

I had planned to FINALLY get some first day of kinder pics up here, and to tell the story of that morning. AND to show you some pics of how the adult living room is coming together... but those will once again have to wait.

It isnt even 8 am yet and the Hubs has left on another business trip. thats 2 weeks in a row. SAD face.  and I have a child with an awful ear ache.  So i will wait for the Pediatrican's office to open and drag my kiddies there to get that handled. This is the life of Mommy.  and even though it kinda sounds like I am complaining ( i might be a little bit)  I cant imagine it being any other way...  

Oh but I am grateful that there isnt banging and noise outside the window just yet, the city workers have not arrived to finish repairing the water main that busted IN FRONT OF OUR HOUSE on Saturday. Yea good times. 

So for now i will enjoy my coffee and the little peace and quiet I have before this day really starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment