Monday, February 22, 2010

i may need to enter rehab....

SOOOOOO... I am not to prideful to admit when I have been wrong, I have rolled my eyes and lovingly called many many people in my life Twi-tards since the "Twilight phenomenon" began. Garrett has been after me for months and months to watch the movie with him, and i finally ran out of excuses (i dont like vampires, Rob Pattinson will always be Cedric Diggery to me,etc, etc.) After watching the movie with my dear dear husband, my curiousity was peaked, So last monday night i picked up Twilight the novel and began reading and well I didnt stop reading until late last night when i had completed the ENTIRE saga. My poor children have been neglected, i have sooooo much laundry to catch up on, and i am sure my poor husband would like to have a conversation with me where i actully look at him and say something other than, "uh huh, yeah, sure, ok, thats fine" But i could not help myself. I was completely taken in by the story, in fact now that it is over i am desperately fighting the urge to just start reading all over again. I am going thru withdrawls, i just want more. So i guess i will just count the days until New Moon is released on dvd, and Eclipse is in the theaters..... or maybe i will give in to the urge and just re read the books over and over until baby Quinn arrives. Either way, I have no choice but admit, i am a HUGE Twi-tard, and i LOVE Edward Cullen!

No comments:

Post a Comment