Monday, February 1, 2010

Baby Update...

Friday the WHOLE team went to visit Dr Madsen. The girls got to hear their baby sister's heartbeat for the first time. Our lil girl is still growing quickly... she is measuring 2 weeks ahead of schedule, which I guess is better than 4, but still BIG!!!

With only 10 weeks (hopefully less) we are starting to get prepared for her arrival. We got her crib, for a steal (75 bucks!!! Thank you Target clearance!!). I have sorted all the baby clothes out by size, made a tiny wish list of things she just HAS to HAVE!:) Can I say the best part of being on baby #4 is that I can focus on details like cute clippies and bibs and burp clothes instead of huge, costly necessities!!! and although i love being pregnant i will be glad when this is all over!! i have big plans to reclaim my once slim, cute body before my 30th birthday!!

Very very soon we will reveal to you our final princess' name.... in true Team Fultz fashion we have changed our minds from our original choice...but have settled on a name we both love! So all's well that ends well!

No comments:

Post a Comment