Saturday, February 13, 2010

31 week check up....

Yesterday was our check up... Baby Q is measuring 33 weeks. So 2 weeks ahead seems to be where we are gonna stay. Dr says I have bad anemia and gestational diabetes. That said I have to monitor my blood sugar 4 times a day, follow a diet and visit the dr once a week. I for one think it is cruel and unusual punishment to make a pregnant woman diet but a healthy baby has to come first. On the bright side I didn't gain any weight... that makes a total of 2 lbs since October. Maybe this special diet will keep the extra padding off. hmmmmaybe this diet isnt as bad as I thought :):)

Today we are 60 days away from our due date. I am getting really anxious, but I am more and more convicted that this is it for Team Fultz. The Fultz 4 has a cute ring to it... and the Fultz 5, well we all see what a mess came from the Jackson 5 so I would rather quit while we are ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment