Saturday, February 5, 2011

We have an annoucement...

and NO, we arent having another baby!

Daddy, Mommy and the Fultz 4 are future Texas residents.

Daddy's job is relocating us so that "the team" is all together. We are excited (and anxious and scared and optimistic and planning and obsessing and overthinking) for our new adventure.

I always thought I would make a great Southern Belle, and although it may be a little late for me... I am hoping the girls get cute southern accents!! So we are going to enjoy the spring here in Whatcom county and will be saying our farewell sometime in June in hopes that we can get settled and adjusted in time for Cailin to start kindergarten and Reegan preschool.

Right now its all just starting to sink in, I have so much research to do ((Did you know there arent ANY Trader Joe's in the entire state of Texas????? the horror)) so many lists and plans to make. But I will say this... I am excited, ecstaic, ALMOST giddy to be moving somewhere with a REAL mall!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment