Friday, February 18, 2011

The End of an Era...

When I woke up today the HUGE collection of baby stuff((play pens, bumbo seats, clothes, bouncy chairs)) was gone. And although I had helped pack it all up last night, it still seemed odd. Felt off.

I have spent the better part of the last 5 years bringing babies into this world. And I am unbelievably blessed to have 4 perfect, healthy, beautiful little girls. And even though I turned in my child bearing card awhile ago. It hit me, square in the face. This is it. No more babies. I have to say it made me a little sad. I LOVED being pregnant. and now that part of my life is over.

But the sadness passed, probably from the euphoria of reducing a MAJOR amount of clutter. i hate clutter.But also because There is something comforting about knowing that my family is complete. That the scenery may change, my girls are gonna grow, Daddy and I will age, but it will be the six of us against the world. and that makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment