Thursday, April 29, 2010

Something close to my heart...

April 24-May 1st is National Infertility Awareness Week. As you play with your kids today, or tuck them into bed tonight, please take a minute to empathize with the millions of couples out there struggling to achieve what you have. If you or someone you love is affected by infertility, please post this in your status this week to show your support.

I saw this on facebook, and well its been on my mind ever since. Although we have now been blessed with 4 perfect, healthy, wonderful baby girls. We struggled with thhe challenhges of infertility... the days of thinking we would never have a baby of our very own have not faded from my memory. I would like to think I love our girls more fiercely because of the road we had to travel to bring them into this world. they truely are the greatest gift we have been given.

So hug those lil ones tight...so many people wish they had the opportunity to.

No comments:

Post a Comment