Saturday, April 3, 2010

Arriving Shortly....

So Excited, ECSTATIC to announce that Baby Girl, still officialy nameless, will be joining us Saturday April 10th!! After weeks of false alarms, and a possible c-section looming over us we have an induction scheduled.... so unless she decides she wants to meet us sooner a week from today we will be holding our sweet lil angel, the final member of our estrogen filled home!!!

I have "to do" lists like no ones business to complete, diapers to buy (how did i forget to buy diapers until now???!!!?!?!) But I feel so at peace now, I can see the end in sight. and I knowthe I can get what HAS to be done DONE and what can wait will have to.

The icing on the cake is we will all be home in time for Kieryn's 1st Birthday on the 14th!!! although I am a little guilt ridden that I wont be throwing her a HUGE birthday bash I am sure she wont mind! and will be so excited to have someone smaller than her around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment