Friday, November 20, 2009

That's like FOREVER in Hollywood years...

5 years ago 2 crazy kids took the 5 hour drive to Vegas because they just couldnt stand not being Mr &Mrs any longer! We got married by a drunken Broom Hilda ( no, really, she forgot where she was and I had to walk down the aisle a 2nd time for the video :)) I should have known it was gonna be a crazy ride then!!! To add to the madness we spent the night watching replays and analysis of the Pacers/Pistons Riot ( I know, I know who spends there 1st night as husband and wife watching ESPN, but that's how you know we are a perfect match)

Today, I still couldnt ask for a better husband, friend or father for our girls and am so proud to call him my husband. I know I am so blessed!!! Life has taken us on quite the ride.... 3 beautiful daughters and another on the way, jobs and big moves. BUT there is no one I would rather hold my hand thru it all!!!!

I would love to share with you right now, the ONE photo of us at our wedding , but its in a frame in our storage unit in California so that will have to wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment