Sunday, November 29, 2009

I was mistaken....

I THOUGHT that while we were on vacation I would have time to share with all of you all of the fun we were having in SoCal.... BUT we were so busy that when the day was over i couldn't keep my eyes open even one more minute! We did have an amazing time, and I learned a few interesting things along the way...
  1. My girls are FANTASTIC travelers..... they flew there and back without crying or carrying on which was one of my biggest concerns about this trip
  2. Team Fultz has been blessed with some wonderful family and friends!
  3. Disneyland is always fun, but there is something truly magical about watching your kids enjoy it!
  4. .There is never enough time to do all the things you want to do, or see everyone you want to see...AND...
  5. We are officially North Westerners now, because we couldn't wait to get outta the heat and home to our nice crisp MOIST weather ( you have NO idea how chapped my lips are!!!)

Stay tuned for some great pics...

1 comment: